Friday 31 January 2014

Sew Kitschy - January and a Winner!

Betsy peered into her oven ...


Yes! Her soufflé had risen perfectly!


 ...  she smiled to herself as she used her new oven mitt and hot pad to remove her fluffy masterpieces and hoped that her husband remembered to bring home the French Champagne.

Have you met Besty yet?


Thank you all very much for giving me a good "telling off" last Friday ... the winner of the Castle Quilt scrap bag is ... 


Love the confession - and I am with you. I don't keep all my scraps - only the large ones!

Congratulations Deborah!  I'll contact you shortly for your postal address.  I hope the scraps are big enough for you to keep otherwise this whole exercise would have been futile!  

Is a scrap bag give-away (after a big quilt finish) something you would like to see happen from this blog on a regular basis?  I'm a bit scared to throw them in the bin now ...

Serena x

Linking up with:
Paper Pieced Friday at Quiet Play
Finish It Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts 
Riddle and Whimsy hosting TGIFF

8 comments:

  1. Love your block! It looks great! Sweet French fabrics! ;)

    Oh and keep your scraps, girlie! They are perfect for paper piecing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, I love the oven mitt especially. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great block - I love your choice of fabrics. And thanks so much for the scraps - I will definitely use them - other peoples scraps are always more exciting than my own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute fabrics!!! white with black polka dots is my very favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful block, great fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Betsy's husband brought home the French champagne! That block is worth celebrating! Congratulations to Deborah, she'll have a fun scrappy time with the prize. I'm glad you're too scared throw your scraps in the bin, they'd make great giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the fabrics are so cool in this. I can just imagine seeing it in a boutique. Is there a poodle in there?
    LeeAnna Paylor
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these fabrics. That Betsy! She is just the bees' knees, right?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...